December 22, 2015

Orange and semolina mini muffins recipe

Orange and semolina mini muffins

I don’t even remember when I have blogged last time, was so tied up by couple of family tasks.  Today thought of trying something without following any recipe as I love such brainstorming
Thus this recipe emerged. Used couple of ingredients I have at home to make these mini muffins, its super easy and the muffins turned out delicious too




Coming to the recipe

Ingredients

Fine semolina (chirooti rava) - 1.5 cups
Brown sugar – 2/3 cup (not powdered)
Fresh juice of two oranges – about 2/3 cup
Eggs – 2
Butter – 1/3 cup
Baking powder – ½ tsp.
Vanilla essence ( optional)

Method
  • Throw in all the ingredients into a huge bowl and whisk well with a hand whisk. Yes trust me I did exactly this.
  • Once the ingredients have come together simply scoop out and pour in muffin pans.
  • Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes.
  • Remove the tray and let it cool for about 5-10 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan.


Tip: I was thinking it will be nice if I soak these mini muffins in orange syrup, what say? . Will try :)

Bake and enjoy ..
Thanks

Chaithanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...