Yes, infused green tea in cookies :)
Definitely had doubts and curiosity as to how the flavour would come out. When experimented it was nice and tasted good too!
Recipe as follows
Whole wheat flour - 1 1/3 cup
butter - 1/4 cup
green tea powder - 2 tbsp ( finely crushed)
Sugar - 1- 2 tbsp
Salt - a pinch
Baking powder - a pinch
Milk - as required
- Throw in all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Knead gently using your finger and add the milk to bring the ingredients together.
- Let the dough rest for at least half an hour.
- Roll it out, cut into shapes, and place in a greased baking tray.
- Bake it at 150 degrees Celsius for about 15-20 minutes or until the sides turns golden brown.
- Remove from the tray and let it to cool.
- Once cooled store in airtight jars!
Bake and enjoy and eat with less guilt with a hot cup of tea/coffee :)