December 1, 2013

Whole wheat chocolate crepes





I am a habitual customer of  an online shopping site, checks on the deals on books every now and then and to my surprise I saw 'Joy of cooking' on an offer of 50 percent. I was happy and without thinking much ordered it through.
And this morning I was thinking of making something special for kidoos and then suddenly remembered about the long forgotten recipe of crepes :) I jumped to check in thro the book and there it is .. I made a sweet crepes which was filled with powdered chocolate. And for sure kidoos loved it. I served it with sliced banana.


Here goes the recipe
Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Luke warm water - 1/2 cup
Large eggs - 4 
Butter ( melted) - 1/4 cup
Salt - 1/2 tspn

Method
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well and let stand for 30 minutes.
Pour a ladle full of batter and make thin crepes, flip it over, sprinkle with chocolate powder, roll and serve it 


Recipe courtesy : Joy of cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...