March 9, 2012

Coconut -peanut - garlic chutney







My dear next door neighbor often offers me this chutney and I have always relished the taste of it. I wanted to make  it my selves and patiently listened to her when she was explaining the recipe to me . I realized it is easy as any chutney and can be stored for few days too. It can be served with breakfast, lunch, dinner or even with snacks and sandwiches.  Here is the recipe for the simple garlic-coconut-peanut chutney


Grated coconut - half of one coconut
Peanuts- 2 handfuls
Garlic - one big pod
chilli powder- to your taste
Jeera- 1/2 tspn
salt

Dry roast the grated coconut, peanuts and garlic separately. Once cooled, powder in a mixer along with the other ingredients.

2 comments:

  1. wow its that easy is it??? I am going to make it..Thanks Chaithnya for sharing

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...