May 18, 2012

Spicy roasted peanuts

I love spicy roasted peanut tho some claims it is certainly unhealthy,  and I know many people who love roasted spiced peanuts. I never use to get the correct recipe until recently when my friend's mother in law shared it with me. The recipe is very simple the deal is just to know it right and get it right.
Following is the same

Ingredients
Peanuts- 1 cup
Chilli powder- 1/2- 1 tspn
turmeric powder- 1/2 - 1 tspn
chaat masala- 1/2 - 1 tspn
salt
Oil- 2-3 tspn

Roast the peanuts in oil in medium flame, switch off the flame and add the masalas to your taste. Done!

Note: If you wish to have peeled nuts may dry roast the nuts and remove the peels and then follow the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...