May 30, 2012

Mango tender coconut drink


Summers and mangoes are made for each other, mangoes lasts till the summers last! and this time I tried this king of fruit with king of drinks.. nothing but a simple tender coconut. Like I have said in many other places I am very poor at naming my creations, I combined these two nice fruits with curd/yogurt. I dunno whether this should be a smoothie, juice or something else. But I just named it as a drink not complicating it much :)  Garnished with sliced almonds over the chilled drink was quite a relaxing drink in this summer.

So following is the recipe

Mango pulp - 1 cup
Tender coconut water and pulp- of 1 tendercoconut
Yogurt- 3/4 cup - 1 cup

Method
Blend /Mix the three ingredients well and serve it at room temperature or cooled, garnished with almond slivers
Now say cheese and relish this drink. Sugar is very much optional.. I chose not to use sugar.

2 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...