May 3, 2012

Avocado orange smoothie


I have been always wrong in getting good avocados, either it will be unripe or rotten or ripe and spoilt. I try my luck again and again and voila , I got a nice one this time. I was feeling like a new baby in my hand .. I know it sounds a bit of an exaggeration, but as I said I was super happy !! Knowing the fact the fruit is super nutritious I wanted to use it as an evening snack for the kids. They would happily reject if I would have tried a guacamole with it.
SO i went ahead to try a smoothie and also had few oranges with me. So follow is what I tried!

INgredients
Avacado- one
Oranges - 3 no.s
Sugar - as required
Choco chips - for garnish and fooling :)

Method
Peel the oranges and remove the juice and keep aside.
Half the avacado and remove the seed. Scoop out the flesh of the avacados in a blender and add in the juice to make a smooth paste. You may add in sugar if you feel it is required.
Remove the smoothie to a tumbler or bowl and throw in some choco chips.
Smoothie is ready!

Want to read more about avacadoes ? read this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avocado

4 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...